Sunday, April 29, 2012

New....AND IMPROVED?

Okay, I'm about ready to switch over this hockey stuff to another blogging website. This new "and improved" Blogger sucks. I can't just copy and paste a video anymore, I have to get it off Youtube or my phone? Are you serious? And if you notice below, the videos are a lot smaller now after you post them. That's thanks to the new "AND IMPROVED" Blogger. Also, after I create a new post, it's way too damned hard to find a "view blog" button. Now I have about a million options on screen at once! Why does everything need to happen this way!? Why do people insists on making things so freaking complicated and they always claim that it's new and improved and more simple than ever. Facebook fucked that up more than once (one of the reasons I don't have a Facebook anymore). Cars have becoming increasingly more complicated. Don't even get me started on freaking touch phones. Remember those simple flip phones? Remember when phone batteries lasted more than 2 hours? Those were the days.

No comments:

Post a Comment