Tuesday, January 24, 2012

LA Kings Spotlight: Intro

I've decided I can't get enough of Kings hockey and decided to start something new. The new segment is called LA Kings Spotlight. Each time I do one of these segments it will basically be a time to share a bunch of information on a single member of the Kings Organization, past and present. For example, you may one day see an article entitled, "LA Kings Spotlight: Jack Johnson." Obviously, it will be an article about Jack Johnson. I'll include as much facts and stats as I see fit, with highlight videos and pictures as well. This doesn't just mean players either. This includes coaches, owners, managers etc. Its a way to help me learn more about my favorite team, and you guys might enjoy it too. Well...hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment